Nous travaillons sur la traduction, merci de votre patience.
Your health and safety is our first priority.
We have been working closely with the Eastern Ontario Health Unit in order to ensure that we can all return to play safely.
FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY, SPECTATORS ARE CURRENTLY NOT PERMITTED & walking track is closed until further notice
Anyone wishing to enter the arena must fill out a COVID-19 screening questionnaire. Anyone who does not pass the screen is NOT PERMITTED to enter the arena. Associations and contract holders are responsible for ensuring that all participants are screened prior to attending. Click below to access questionnaire:
Anyone entering the arena is required to wear a mask at all times, with the only exception being once they have put on their helmets and are proceeding to the ice surface.
Everyone is asked to maintain a safe physical distance of 2 metres.
Clients may only access the building/change rooms FIFTEEN (15) minutes prior to going on the ice. We recommend that all participants come to the arena fully dressed as much as possible. Dressing rooms must be vacated FIFTEEN (15) minutes after the activity finishes and everyone is to leave the building immediately. Parents are to wait outside for their children.
Here’s what you need to know about the changes we have made to help ensure everyone’s health and safety
Water fountains will not be accessible. Participants should bring their own clearly labelled water bottles, which may be filled at the taps in the dressing rooms.
The canteen will be closed until further notice.
Dressing rooms will have a maximum capacity and showers will NOT be accessible.
The pro shop will be available for skate sharpening on advance notice requests only.
- Associations/contract holders are asked to keep an attendance record for each activity to help with contact tracing should there be an outbreak (1 or more cases).
- All participants must wear a mask AT ALL TIMES inside the arena. The only time they can remove their mask is when they leave their dressing room, with helmets/mask/visor on to go on to the ice.
- Associations/contract holders are responsible for ensuring all participants/coaches/volunteers/spectators are screened BEFORE entry to the building. The screening form is available on this website. If an individual does not pass the screening, they are not allowed to enter the building and must follow public health directives. For everyone’s safety, a participant who is feeling unwell should not attend an activity, and should not enter the facility.
- Each participant will have a dedicated, disinfected area to prepare for their activity.
- Physical distancing must be maintained at all times.
Any participant who becomes ill or exhibits possible COVID-19 symptoms during the activity, must:
- Stop the activity
- Notify the group leader
- Leave the ice surface
- Wear a mask until they are able to leave the facility (which should be as soon as possible)
- Not use public transit, etc.
- Self-isolate, self-monitor for worsening symptoms, seek medical attention as required and visit a COVID-19 Assessment Centre to be tested.
- The group leader must report any positive tests to the arena management by email at email@example.com.
PRIOR TO THE ACTIVITY
- Change rooms will be assigned with a limited capacity per room. It is recommended that participants arrive ready to play as much as possible, showers remain closed and no access will be permitted. Participants will have access to the building/dressing room 15 minutes prior to their booking.
- Group leaders must come to the preparation area (dressing room or bench), and guide participants on to the ice.
- Group leaders are responsible to inform all participants of the new measures in place.
DURING THE ACTIVITY
- DO NOT spit
- DO NOT blow your nose without a tissue or paper towel
- DO NOT remove any equipment – full equipment (including player gloves) must be worn at all times.
- DO NOT touch any equipment (ex. Cones) unless instructed to do so by a coach/instructor
- DO label water bottles clearly with the participant’s name, and leave the water bottle in the designated area.
- Associations/contract holders are responsible for having their own first kit on hand
AFTER THE ACTIVITY
At the end of a session, the group leader will indicate the completion of the session to all participants. Participants should then:
- STOP and maintain their distance from others.
- Follow the direction of group leaders on how to exit the playing surface.
- While maintaining physical distance, return to the dressing room to collect personal belongings
- Vacate dressing rooms/building within 15 minutes of the end of the activity and leave the building immediately. NO LOITERING in any part of the building is allowed.
- Participants must wear a mask after their ice session, in the dressing room, and while exiting the building.
- Parents are to wait outside for their children to exit. It is the activity leader’s responsibility to ensure that all minors exit the building quickly and safely.